Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

Сообщение будет показано после одобрения модератором.

Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1198 След.

"Магнитофоная говорилка", Обо всём на свете.

Цитата
Mr.Yu  пишет:
Tungsol.
Спасибо! Попробую :)

Цитата
Магнитофоныч  пишет:
Можно и негритенка с опахалом ...
Это для прослушивающих тогда уж. Вряд ли негритёнко под крышку усилка влезет.

Цитата
Александр Циррон пишет:
Цитата
Партагас  пишет:
Будут ли советы по лампам?
http://forum.doctorhead.ru/index.php?app=tutorials&article=27  

Спасибо! Я смотрю мнения разные. Читал также что лучшие 6FQ7 6CG7 это Amperex, но их найти проблема.

Цитата

jtimothya
538 posts
10-08-2007 1:16pm
My experience with these in the CJ Premier 12 monoblocks found nice results fr om the RCA clear top 6FQ7 and the 1958 Sylvania 6CG7. No experience with ModWright.

Tim
rf_gumby
54 posts
10-08-2007 2:09pm
I'd watch for black plate 6FQ7 Raytheons. Usually mid 50's vintage. Not overly common, but also not that expensive to get the best of that type of tube, so search away! The black plate Raytheons are a step ahead of all the others in my experience, a more relaxed presentation and a deeper soundstage with excellent image placement.

Tung Sol 6CG7 black plates are very good as well, about the equal of the Raytheons.

The 6CG7 is basically a 6FQ7 without the electrostatic shield between the plates, although some are mis-marked either way. Most manufacturers followed that designation change, but some slipped through the cracks

Clear top (side getter)6CG7/6FQ7 RCA's are also pretty good, but not as good any any of the black plate RCA 6FQ7's. RCA non clear tops (top or bottom getter) are in about the same league as the clear tops.

Sylvanias grey plates are merely o.k., but may apply themselves well to your system. A little more bland presentation, but better than GE grey plates. In both GE and Sylvania, the black plates are superior to the grey plates.

Hope this helps,
RFG
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/6cg7-6fq7-options

Цитата
Tubes tested in order of my personal favorites (all are NOS 6CG7's unless stated otherwise).-

Amperex
RCA Clear Tops
Tung Sol's
Mazda-Brimar's
1960's Sylvania's with the Yellow Lettering (the green lettering is from the 1950's and is supposed to be better sounding but they are hard to come by)
Sovtek 6N1P's
Electro Harmonix 6CG7's-worst of the bunch

Amperex tubes-
Smooth clean sound with great depth and presence to the music with excellent well controlled tight bass, clear clean treble  and timbre (cymbals sounded very natural with good decay and the leading edge of piano notes was smooth with no ring) and a very sweet midrange.  They lean to the slightly warmer side of neutral. Good sound stage, average to above average air and transparency when used in my DAC with the RCA Clear tops in my Preamp. I think that they present less air because of the depth of the music which really has a live sound to it.  My only criticism is that they may produce too much bass for some tastes.

RCA Clear Tops-
Stregnths are very wide sound stage with tremendous air and transparency.  Good bass and well balanced sound but they tend to lean on the brighter side of neutral and can be slightly ssssibilant.  They pair well with other tubes and do well in a DAC and Pre amp.
When I used the RCA's paired together in both my DAC and Pre the sound stage appeared almost infinite and the music was the most transparent.  Treble seems to have less resolution but it was pleasing.  I really love the sound stage, air and transparency. With certain music and listening in the dark  
the sound can be mesmerizing.  If the sound was only a little warmer with less sibilance this would be may favorite combination.  And at times I may switch back and forth with the Amperex tubes in my DAC.

Tung Sols-
These tubes could have ranked up there with the Amperex as they have excellent bass and midrange with a very smooth, liquid sound with good depth and realism but treble was slightly pushed back for my taste.  They present a good sound stage but only average air and transparency.  They would be a great choice if you like to listen to Rock and roll and older brightly recorded Cd's.  They sounded equally good in both my DAC and Pre when paired with the RCA's.

Mazda-Brimar's
These tubes really are a funky tube.  They do best in the DAC and need careful matching with other tubes.  When used in my Pre they have too much bass and it seems too loose.  But in my DAC they are warm and smooth sounding with a very natural sound, however they seem to lack bass when paired with the RCA's in the Pre. (note that I had upgraded to the Burr Brown Op Amps in my DAC for a while and the Mazda's had excellent bass in the DAC and boomy bass in the Pre, I have since removed the BB Op Amps and put back in the stock OA's.).  The Mazda's would be great in my system if I used a sub.

Sylvania's
These tubes have a very neutral sound. They have very good resolution other than that they are average in all area's.  I could live with these tubes but there are better out there.  They seem more suited for my DAC.  In my preamp the bass was just a little loose sounding with bass heavy music.

Electro Harmonix-
Wh ere do I start!  These are supposed to be exact copies of the RCA Clear tops but they sure don't sound like it.  They had no sonically redeeming qualities in my system.  They were way too bright with irritating sharp harsh treble and they lacked bass. Vocals sounded less natural and the midrange sounded dead.  They were also very ssssibilant.

6N1P Sovteks-
Good overall sound as these were the stock tubes in both my DAC and Pre. But the 6CG7's just sound better with more depth and resolution to the music (except for the Elctro Harmonix tubes).  If I had not heard the 6CG7's I could be perfectly happy with them.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=84682.0

Вообщем, голова кругом :)
Ещё, правильно ли я понимаю, что раз там всего две лампы, то значит по одной на канал и поэтому подбирать пару нет необходимости?

Цитата
Александр Циррон пишет:
Вам все равно необходимо будет подстроить параметры (внутри аппарата)под другие лампы .Но предварительный подбор не отменяли,а NOS лампы могут быть с сюрпризами.Пара должна быть подобрана,а тонкости подстройки в схеме -внутри аппарата. Вот здесь по ссылке методика.  
   https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tube-change-biasing-a-stax-006t-ii.415385/  
Спасибо. Линк по настройке я уже видел и это вопросов не вызывает. Зачем мне лампы подбирать в пару, если они в разных каналах?

Партагас
у тебя схема в 006 будет что то типа вот этого
подбор ламп нужен не в пару по лампам - а в одном баллоне
поскольку усилитель полностью балансный
и нужен подбор триодов в пару в одной лампе

Видимо это имел в виду Александр

Вот вахи сдвоенного триода
кривые у двух половин двойного триода различаются
на этом снимке
Для балансных схем подбирают лампы с полным совпадением вахов

Цитата
Магнитофоныч  пишет:
у тебя схема в 006 будет что то типа вот этого

Спасибо! Как я понял это единственная доступная схема Стаксов и 006 вырос из Т1.

Цитата
Магнитофоныч  пишет:
кривые у двух половин двойного триода различаются
Понятно.

Партагас
с лампами от разных производителей вообще не заморачивайся
это зыбкая почва для не совсем адекватных людей
Твой комплект верой и правдой отработает не один год

Я с ламп ушел видимо навсегда
Болел долго и плотно
Осталось хозяйство из трех УМ
Одного преда и одного ушастика

Интересная вещь была недавно обнаружена

Американские и японские варианты устройств
по сравнению с европейскими
дают меньшую наводку 50 Гц на выходе

Обнаружил на примере двух одинаковых предов Nakamichi CA-5
Есть один американец CA-5
и есть один европеец CA-5E
Это два абсолютно одинаковых устройства

Так вот
в европейце уровень помехи с частотой сети и ее гармоник
лежит на уровне -100 dB
а в американце на уровне - 110 dB
И общая шумовая полка лежит заметно ниже в американце

Можно объяснить только тем,
что поле рассеяния трасформатора с первичкой на 220 вольт
больше поля рассеяния
такого же трасформатора с первичкой на 120 вольт

Проверю еще данный феномен на Nakamichi 682ZX
Он пока со штатным американским трансом на 120 вольт
Есть транс для нее от европейской деки на 220 вольт
Надо снять спектр до замены и после

Подобная замена транса в ZX-9 привела к тому,
что вернул штатный транс назад
Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 ... 1198 След.

Сообщение будет показано после одобрения модератором.

Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

1997—2024 © Hi-Fi.ru (Лицензионное соглашение)