Перейти к публикации
News Ticker
  • Добро пожаловать на High End форум!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Насколько я понимаю, My sonic lab - это бывшая Entre, довольно известная фирма - но не топ.

Поделиться сообщением

Сравнение https://mysoniclab.com/#/signaturegold/ с AT

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/my-sonic-labs-gold-signature-vs-air-tight-supreme.10183/

"Listening Impressions: Compared to the Supreme, The Sig. Gold is more neutral with a flatter tonal/frequency response. It is slightly more extended in the bass and treble. It is extremely resolving and it has explosive dynamics. I had never heard the amount of pure energy on the Sheffield Drum Record and on the Bosendorfer piano on Beethoven’s Appassionata from my system. Full orchestras also had an increased power and scale from even my small system based on the Magico Mini II speakers. It really was incredible. With this cartridge, I feel as though I'm hearing more from my records than ever before. And it is very natural sounding.

The Supreme, on the other hand, is tonally slightly tilted toward the midrange frequencies, so it sounds a bit more forward and present, though it has an overall slightly more relaxed sound. It also has slightly more developed harmonics and overtones and tends to sound warmer, richer and fuller. Perhaps it is a bit darker. Some might call this a coloration or distortion. I find it makes voices and strings sound absolutely beautiful, palpable and real in my room. It's funny, but I never noticed this slight character with the AirTight until I heard the MSL in my system. It is that subtle.

Both cartridges extract a tremendous amount of information and detail from the grooves. Despite this high degree of resolution, neither is aggressive or causes the least bit of fatigue. One can listen for hours and simply be lost in the glorious reproduction of music. I think the Supreme is just a bit quieter in the grooves and is a slightly better tracker. I heard this tracking difference only on the ultra dynamic solo piano in Appassionata and had to increase the VTF just slightly.

If I were to sum it up, the MSL is more about truth while the AirTight is more about beauty. Though I have not heard either a Lyra or a Koetsu in my own system, I would think that the MSL is not quite as precise or as detailed as the Atlas, nor is the Supreme nearly as warm or as rich as a typical Koetsu, but this is just a guess. These two cartridges are more similar than they are different. They are variations on the same theme. They each strike a balance between high resolution and detail on the one hand while still sounding rich/warm and highly musical on the other. Unlike Koetsu and Lyra, they are like two slightly different flavors in the middle. A bit like butter-pecan and almond ice-cream instead of like chocolate or vanilla. Each is highly resolving, has great detail, tone and dynamics, but they are voiced slightly differently.

Both cartridges are extremely good. In my system, the MSL tells me slightly more about the recording and sounds unbelievable on the best of them while the AirTight sounds more beautiful on more of the LPs in my collection and can put a singer or violin right in the room with me. Like the Supreme, the Signature Gold is one of the truly great cartridge designs available today. It is a shame that it is not better known here in the US. It deserves more attention and a couple of reviews."

Поделиться сообщением

Только получается вопрос с корректором

У Luxman EQ-500

Input impedance

MM: 30kΩ to 100kΩ (variable)
MC: high 40Ω, MC: low 2.5Ω

У головки Recommended loading 100-800Ω (ideal is around 400Ω)

Сработаются? Вроде должны на MC High?

Поделиться сообщением

Если переключалка есть, уже хорошо, в каком-то положении должно стыкнуться.

Вот если транс без переключателя, это может быть проблемой.

Поделиться сообщением

Я бы взял с боровым кантеливером - которая 0,3

Там очень маленький внутренний импеданс - 0,6 Ома - это, конечно, - супер. 

Изменено пользователем okokok

Поделиться сообщением

11 минут назад, okokok сказал:

Я бы взял с боровым кантеливером - которая 0,3

Там очень маленький внутренний импеданс - 0,6 Ома - это, конечно, - супер. 

Спасибо! О ней и думаю

Поделиться сообщением