Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

Страницы: Пред. 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 След.

[ Закрыто ] Компоненты, разочаровавшие Вас, Переоцененные компоненты

Парасаунд. Лютое говно, выедает уши. Гибридный Музикал Фиделити с ведром транзисторов.
Лик сэндвич - играет слитно как тут часто говорят . и вправду слитно, хер чего разберешь.
Акустика Дали середины 90-х кажется с д'иаполитто. Зачем такое делали не понятно.
Терпеть не могу российских разработчиков аудио.

Очень подробное и корректное описание house sound Грифона на примере Мефисто. С последним не сталкивался, но вот каждый пункт - в точку. Однако, ничего про тембры и обертона. Это все каменная тема в усилении, антипод ламповой подаче. Попросту окрас камня не муссируется так сильно, как ламповый.

Overall, the voice has some hallmarks i admire:
- Density/Purity of tone and note: when a single violin soars, you really feel, hear deep into the note and it is truly sonorous into the 'meat' of the note.
- Tremendously powerful in a way that is entirely effortless: large scale orchestral to solo voices both seem effortless, unimpeded by dynamic scale, range or peak...and it enables even soaring crashing crescendos to be organic rather than just a stressed extreme of a passage
- Incredibly easy way with LOTS of detail. I now have explored many passages of words in choral music which the Mephisto is allowing me to hear without thinking about it...which i strained to understand with the Colosseum let alone some of the above list
- Bass. Everyone talks about Gryphon bass...earthquake, foundational...but super fast reflexes. I was surprised about how well it handles electronic music even in comparison with the Colosseum. That combination is FUN...to get a punch in the chest, while also being able to hear that bass note decay with the last bit of organic-like detail.
- Full extension incl treble purity. The treble is where the last 15 years have been great at Gryphon. With the birth of the Colosseum, Gyphon's traditionally slightly dark character (which i never minded) became quite illuminated in the treble and high treble but in a way that felt entirely pure...cannot speak with SETs which are renowned for purity...but certainly pure to my ears and in comparison to the above
- Ability to really set a realistic soundstage: this is a funny one...until an amp so powerful comes along, the boundaries of the jazz club always seem to come in a bit or collapse slightly. With the Gryphon they not only are very solid boundaries, but they dont waver. That ability to hold the boundary effortlessly creates a lifelike sense of soundstage and realism that i really missed when i had a loaner in recently (an extremely good amp...60 watt class A Sugden) while i had my old Colosseum being demo'd for sale...and before the Mephisto came in.

Мне только непоятна категория purity этого WBF-овца, когда он без конкретики однотакты затрагивает. Это вообще несравнимые категории. Как теплое и мягкое, винил и цифра.
Изменено: Crossfire 1 - 11-01-2019 13:34:03

Забавно, кстати, отметить, что Мурат в свое врем был горячо уверен в "мутности лампы", обладая Колоссеумом )))) Да и Львович тоже отмечен на сайте Расмуссена на фото системы. Однако, эволюция (или революция иногда)))) вкусов - отдельная тема, здесь выводы аккуратно нужно делать. Да и нужно ли...

Цитата
Swissspear написал:
Magico, Chord. Тип топ все
С Чердом я часто сталкивался с жесткостью и источников и усилителей.

Усилки Chord - возможно
ЦАПы Chord - никогда

Цитата
Crossfire 1 написал:
Очень подробное и корректное описание house sound Грифона на примере Мефисто. С последним не сталкивался, но вот каждый пункт - в точку. Однако, ничего про тембры и обертона. Это все каменная тема в усилении, антипод ламповой подаче. Попросту окрас камня не муссируется так сильно, как ламповый.

Overall, the voice has some hallmarks i admire:
- Density/Purity of tone and note: when a single violin soars, you really feel, hear deep into the note and it is truly sonorous into the 'meat' of the note.
- Tremendously powerful in a way that is entirely effortless: large scale orchestral to solo voices both seem effortless, unimpeded by dynamic scale, range or peak...and it enables even soaring crashing crescendos to be organic rather than just a stressed extreme of a passage
- Incredibly easy way with LOTS of detail. I now have explored many passages of words in choral music which the Mephisto is allowing me to hear without thinking about it...which i strained to understand with the Colosseum let alone some of the above list
- Bass. Everyone talks about Gryphon bass...earthquake, foundational...but super fast reflexes. I was surprised about how well it handles electronic music even in comparison with the Colosseum. That combination is FUN...to get a punch in the chest, while also being able to hear that bass note decay with the last bit of organic-like detail.
- Full extension incl treble purity. The treble is where the last 15 years have been great at Gryphon. With the birth of the Colosseum, Gyphon's traditionally slightly dark character (which i never minded) became quite illuminated in the treble and high treble but in a way that felt entirely pure...cannot speak with SETs which are renowned for purity...but certainly pure to my ears and in comparison to the above
- Ability to really set a realistic soundstage: this is a funny one...until an amp so powerful comes along, the boundaries of the jazz club always seem to come in a bit or collapse slightly. With the Gryphon they not only are very solid boundaries, but they dont waver. That ability to hold the boundary effortlessly creates a lifelike sense of soundstage and realism that i really missed when i had a loaner in recently (an extremely good amp...60 watt class A Sugden) while i had my old Colosseum being demo'd for sale...and before the Mephisto came in.

Мне только непоятна категория purity этого WBF-овца, когда он без конкретики однотакты затрагивает. Это вообще несравнимые категории. Как теплое и мягкое, винил и цифра.
А я не понимаю, почему не сравнивать лампу и транзистор, винил и цифру
Мы ищем хороший звук, почему от этого не отталкиваться? В этом плане сто раз имхо винил (пока) лучше цифры, а лампа - транзистора

Цитата
Swissspear написал:
В этом плане сто раз имхо винил (пока) лучше цифры, а лампа - транзистора
И это будет мнение восприятия и вкуса... ;)
P.S.Я считаю,что всё наоборот... :D  

Цитата
Владимир Леонов написал:
Цитата
Swissspear написал:
В этом плане сто раз имхо винил (пока) лучше цифры, а лампа - транзистора
И это будет мнение восприятия и вкуса...  
P.S.Я считаю,что всё наоборот...  
Ну и окей! Но сравнивать то можно и нужно )

Quote: "В этом плане сто раз имхо винил (пока) лучше цифры, а лампа - транзистора"

Абсолютно согласен, на мой ух и вкус именно так.

Но придут владельцы серьезного камня и цифры и будет холивар ))) корректный конечно, как и положено на том уровне. И все останутся при своих.
Изменено: Crossfire 1 - 11-01-2019 14:55:19

Цитата
Swissspear написал:
Ну и окей! Но сравнивать то можно и нужно )
Конкретные изделия - вполне... ;)
P.S.Но не вкусы и предпочтения.
Страницы: Пред. 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 След.
Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

1997—2024 © Hi-Fi.ru (Лицензионное соглашение)