Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 След.

ПРОКЛЯТИЕ ВИНИЛА, ЧТОБ ОН СГОРЕЛ В АДУ, Оно существует, оно реально, оно незримо вокруг вас

EMU эта и трещит скорее всего.

Цитата
artem.metropolis написал:
Другой проигрыватель
Конспиратор. Так и скажи Лаксман. Мы же в курсе все.
:laughter:  
Мы здеся не на вопросы отвечаем, а весело и с пользой проводим время!

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/surface-noise-in-right-channel.178529/
Цитата
I'm noticing that I get slightly more surface noise in the right channel than I do in the left. For instance, if there are a couple of crackles or pops on an LP, they're much more likely to be in the right channel than the left. I currently have a VPI Scout with Dynavector 10x5. But I also heard the same difference in surface noise when I was using a Sumiko Blue Point No.2 on the Scout, so I'm sure it's not the cartridge.
Цитата
I should add: the setup sounds great and the surface noise is barely noticeable--it's just when it is noticeable, it is mostly in the right channel.
Цитата
It's both new and used records.
Цитата
I also notice that surface noise often appears worse in the right channel, on 3 turntable/cartridges and many records. My own experiments with antiskate don't correlate well with this being the whole story.
Цитата
But for whatever reason or reasons, at least in my experience, pressing problems (crackle, "whooshing" noise, etc.) usually seem to be exaggerated in the right channel. Anti-skating has never been the solution for me.
Цитата
Yes, I also note that such noises are often exaggerated in the right channel. Over the years I concluded there might be some fundamental manufacturing/pressing reason and was curious as to what it might be. I note it on some mono pressings as well. Whatever 'it' is would have to make the stylus move sort of c 45 deg to the vertical to be mostly in one channel, i.e sort of perpendicular to the groove wall.
Цитата
This is very interesting, and in my experience it is true that surface noise is mostly heard from the right channel, I believe this is related to the manufacturing process, pressing or maybe during the plating process... Adjusting anti skate has very limited effect on this, it can make the "noises" sound a little fainter if anti skate is increased a lot, but they're still there just like before.

I would also like to learn why this happens... I suspect this is related to the plating stage, or maybe caused by long delays between plating and pressing that cause these "groove issues" to occur even before the LP's are pressed.
Цитата
I know this is an old thread, but I'm having the same issue - LP surface noise and dust seems to be focused on the right channel. Not exclusively, but I would estimate 80% of the pops and clicks seems to be coming from the right channel. Otherwise, the sound is great and balanced. And clean records are clean. This issue happens with different carts/headshells, the table is balanced according to a bulls-eye bubble, and anti-skate doesn't effect it at all. Oh, and if I flop the RCA connectors on the back of the turntable, the pops/clicks will then be focused on the other (left) channel.

I'm stumped, and wondering if the OP ever found a solution over the years?
Цитата
I did however take a few records that I have with "mostly right-sided" noise and tried them on a variety of turntables at shops and friends places, and my conclusion was that the problem was always there... I'm still much inclined to believe this is something related to the plating or pressing stages.

I'm certain fine adjustment can make it better or worse, but I've never seen it go away 100%...
Даже с только распечатанного винила слышно что чуть тянет справа поболе, есть эта проблема, если микропощелкивание все таки произойдет то только с правой стороны, винил только распечатан

Нашел старые оцифровки, на уже забытых других головках и не на техниксе которые делались, 2011г в частности, что мне казалось все ОК с обеих каналов все ровно шло: ан нет, чувствуется все таки та же проблема, где меньше, где больше, где незаметна.
Изменено: artem.metropolis - 05-09-2018 21:57:37

Цитата

Даже с только распечатанного винила слышно что чуть тянет справа поболе, есть эта проблема, если микропощелкивание все таки произойдет то только с правой стороны, винил только распечатан
И чё теперь делать? :confuse:  

Цитата
Michl K написал:
С. Блин, годами уже тянется эта тягомотина и никак невдомек, что антискейт нужно ставить больше на сложных заточках, какие использует "страдалец"    
Помню все перепробовывал и не помогало, поставлю ка побольше в очередной раз) А вдруг блин сработает.
Хотя конечно же, это первое что приходит в голову. Люди пишут нет такого, что правый канал -правая сторона, а левый -левая, там что-то из чего-то вычитается на самом деле.
Цитата
My own experiments with antiskate don't correlate well with this being the whole story.
Изменено: artem.metropolis - 05-09-2018 22:06:19

Цитата
Gans Junior написал:
Послушал оцифровки - ничего там криминального нет. Шуршит почти одинаково в обоих каналах, остальное - неравномерный износ пластинок
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LHaE/1vPXFVYgx

Тут тоже ничего? Левая канавка -ни одного клика попросту. Все на правой. Если открыть в аудиоредакторе то видно, что каналы вполне себе ровно идут, то есть, с азимутом порядок.
С LP это
Тут у мэтров сплошь минты, конечно) С проблемой не знакомы
PS на ютуби этот трек немного похож по симптоматике.. вторая половина уже нет кликов
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Syy-YPL9_w
Изменено: artem.metropolis - 05-09-2018 23:25:41

Ешкин-кот.. Да это просто пластинка запиленная.  

Цитата
::: drin ::: написал:
Ешкин-кот.. Да это просто пластинка запиленная.  
Сорокопятки  запиленые  на  муз-автоматах!!! ;)  

Ждем измерений с Ortofon Test Record или подобных.
Ну и видео с носком!..

Цитата
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/LHaE/1vPXFVYgx Тут тоже ничего?
поменяй местами  каналы и оцифруй еще раз-выложи.
Страницы: Пред. 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 След.
Архив Форума Hi-Fi.ru
По 23-5-2020
Портал Hi-Fi.ru более не предоставляет возможностей и сервисов по общению пользователей

1997—2024 © Hi-Fi.ru (Лицензионное соглашение)